The 7 Principles of an Evangelistic Life
When you think of evangelism, what comes to mind? In his book, “The 7 Principles of an Evangelistic Life, Douglas M. Cecil says this:
The Biblical meaning of Evangelism centers on two ideas:
- The communication of the Gospel, or the Good News about Jesus Christ
- The intent of inviting the listener to trust Christ
This Study will help you answer questions about how to share your faith by providing Seven Principles for effective evangelism. “The 7 Principles of an Evangelistic Life” will clearly demonstrate that evangelism is a byproduct of your persona; relationship with Jesus Christ. If your relationship with Him is out of focus, evangelism gets out of balance.
This Study will help to pull the believer into clear focus about how believers should behave on a daily basis. Since God leaves us here in this world after we place saving faith in His Son Jesus, His purpose is that we are to become spiritual lighthouses and even a purifying element in a decaying society, no matter our specific occupations.
Please join us in September as we start our new and dynamic Bible Study. The Seven Principles are as follows:
- Principle #1: Keep Your Priorities Straight
- Principle #2: Develop a Consistent Process
- Principle #3: Make the Gospel Clear
- Principle #4: Rely on the Spirit’s Power
- Principle #5: Cultivate a Heart for Lost People
- Principle #6: Immerse Yourself in Ministry
- Principle #7: Nurture and Assimilate New Believers into the Body